Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza
National Pizza Day is the 9th of February each year. This recipe is particularly great for that day, but why not make some pizza more often? Once the dough is made the hard work is done, then you can let the fun begin! Makes 4 Pizzas
For the Dough:
- 400 g strong white bread flour
- 100 g fine ground semolina flour or strong white bread flour
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 x 7 g sachet of dried yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon golden caster sugar
For the Sauce:
- It's quicker and easier to buy some of your favourite BBQ sauce, but if you've got plenty of time on your hands check out this awesome BBQ sauce recipe from Serious Eats.
For the Toppings:
- This is down to personal preference - we'll give you some directions for the chicken and we'll leave the rest up to you!
- 1 x Free Range or Organic Springfield Chicken Breast Fillets
- Salt & Pepper
- 200g Mozzarella, shredded